Monday, February 22, 2010

Taking you Somewhere

Taking you Somewhere….

I love music, I listen to almost anything from classical to heavy rock. I have been to many concerts from Andrea Bocelli to ADCD but music to me is a way to take me away with out going anywhere and remind me where I have been or where I am going. I plan theme songs for when I travel, and every morning in the trip I listed to the same song and what is great about this little thing I do is for the rest of my life whenever I hear that song it brings me back to the trip, that moment, I think you should try it. I wish I was musical but I have not been blessed to sings or the coordination to can play any instruments but I wish I could. I would love to be one of those people who goes on stage in those open mic nights a sing my song and watch the faces I impact. Music can make or break my mood or sooth a wound and I hope it does the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment