Monday, April 5, 2010

Dating Season....

Dating Season……


Ok many of you know I go on a lot of first dates (maybe not as many as others but a decent amount) this past week was Passover or what I like to call (dating season). It is the only time of year that I Diane Klein wish I live in another state, I mean who wants to be surrounded by wall to wall Jews (I get itchy thinking about it). So many people I have known have met there significant other during this holiday, I mean it makes sense, lots of young Jewish people equals lots of Jewish mothers who are trying to marry off there kids. I mean I feel like a cow up for auction with who is going to bid the highest for me. If any of you watch “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti is nothing compared to these people they are amazing to watch. Usual I hide during this time of year but this year I have taken a different approach I am going to watch this madness as much as I can so I can reflect on it. So I hope all of you will read my blog later this week and hear the full account of the madness

No comments:

Post a Comment