Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Getting down with your bad self....

Getting down with your bad self…….

Recently in my life many things have changed, I am moving forward, settling down (somewhat) becoming more mature and taking on more responsibility (yayayaya). This is scaring the crap out of me; I never thought I would be able to handle all this. I was always the one who said they would never be this up tight such a workaholic and guess what I am. Sometimes I think it is important to let loose, escape, go away (I usually run away). I find myself wanting to do this more lately (maybe because I need a vacation) but I would like to escape to a time in my life when things were simpler. I think about some of the great memories of childhood (I was such a pain in the ass, ask someone who new me 15 years ago) that I have, hanging out with some of the greatest people I have known (you know who you are) and not having any drama or work or responsibility ohh the good old days. So every so often I have to “get down with my bad self” blow off some steam and maybe get in a little bit of trouble the good kind of course. But never the less I have to come back to earth, live my life, pick up where I am and join my life I have created for myself but every once in while I give myself a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment