Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free Bird......

Free Bird………

All of you must know the song by Lynyrd Skynyrd Free Bird. I love this song and not that I have a tattoo would love to get one though it would be the two words “free bird”. I live my life like the lyrics of the song, the part that is really how I feel most of the time is “and this bird you cannot change” I feel that is so representative of me because I feel, I cannot change not my inner self. The other free bird part at the end of the song I just think being a bird flying in the sky is just such an amazing feeling that I will never feel but aspire too.

If I leave here tomorrowWould you still remember me?For I must be traveling on, now'Cause there's too many placesI've got to seeBut, if I stayed here with you, girlThings just couldn't be the same'Cause I'm as free as a bird nowAnd this bird, you'll can not changeOh, oh, oh, oh, ohAnd the bird you cannot changeAnd this bird you cannot changeLord knows, I can?t changeBye, bye, baby it's been a sweet loveYeah, yeahThough this feeling I can't changeBut please don't take it so badly'Cause the Lord knowsI'm to blameBut, if I stayed here with you girlThings just couldn't be the same'Cause I'm as free as a bird nowAnd this bird, you'll can not changeOh, oh, oh, oh, ohAnd this bird you cannot changeAnd this bird you cannot changeLord knows, I can't changeLord help me, I can't changeLord I can't changeWon't you fly high, free bird, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment