Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunrise....


Sunrise………..


The other day I was driving back to Miami from the west coast of Florida, (from visiting Holly from Canada yayaya Canada) and it was really early in the morning so I got to see the sunrise over the Everglades. It was amazing I have seen many sunrises from not sleeping very much and biking on the beach as much as I do all the time but it was different. There was so much fog as I got to the Everglades and you see the sun coming up slowly this hot, ball of fire and the fog burn away. It was so powerful and mighty and the fog just burnt away and a new day began. Maybe it was from sleep deprivation but it moved me tears and I just had to take some picture of it, which was completely unsafe because I was driving but I just had to and share it.

2 comments: