Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Life Long Dream....

The Life Long Dream……



I have been always some what of a dreamer. When I was a kid (not that I have ever grown up) I used to write down my dreams, ideas, I still do. I would plan out my life, where I would live what I would be doing etc. I would never have guessed what I am doing now and think people who know me a long time still can’t believe what I am doing. But the most interesting thing about this is that things that I said I wanted (even though I may have gotten there differently) and dreamed about many of them are coming true and maybe because I never made wishes that were out of line to some level but am impressed that at such a young age I could of planned my life out so much. I still keep on dreaming and adding more to the dreams to make them reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment