Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To be Young.......

To be young…………


I remember as a kid those commercials from toys r us “I don’t want to grow up I want to toys r us kid” I always thought yes that is the answer to never grow up. I believe I have done that quite well (I still have childhood incense in some things) of course we all have to take responsibility which I have and have excelled in. Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy being an adult it has it advantages but I think we are all our happiest when the simplest things make us smile. In my daily life now it consists of stress, work and worry and I think that a great new years resolution (much better then going to the gym) is remember that childhood of fun, freedom and dreams. I am making it my mission this year to do more of that wish me luck…….

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I celebrate this! I'm going to come home soon so we can explore fun, freedom, and dreams together!
    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete